227 NE Jefferson - The Downtown Clubhouse
Home | Hall Rental Information | Coming Events | Ladies Auxiliary | Council Newsletters & Minutes | Officers | History of Spalding Council | 4th Degree Spalding Assembly

The "Air Castle" was dedicated on November 24, 25, and 26th 1909.  The Building served Spalding Council for 70 years until it was sold to the law firm of Quinn Johnston Henderson Pretorius & Cerulo. 

Today the building has been remodeled and redecorated into a modern law office.

 

The original KofC Masonry Still exists today
qjhp6.jpg

The building has been converted to modern offices
qjhp2.jpg

Building entry is now on the side
qjhp3.jpg

Reception Area
qjhp7.jpg

Lounge area now replaced with internal stairway
qjhp4.jpg

The fireplace still exists in a conference room
qjhp8.jpg

Ballroom area now contains major conference room
qjhp6.jpg

The firm is proud of the history of the building
qjhp9.jpg

The bowling alley today is all office space
qjhp10.jpg